Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Favorite movie !

In this post i will tell you about my favorite movie and the kind of movies that i like watching.

My favorite movie is.......I don't really have a favorite movie either so i will just tell you about a couple or a few of them.
One of my favorite movies is Harry potter and the half blood prince.I have watched all the Harry potter movies and i have most of them in DVDs.In this movie something really terrible happens that i think made all of us sad :/ Dambledore dies :( but it was still an amazing movie.

Another very good movie in my opinion is The Pirates Of Caribbean On Stranger Tides. I think it was one of the best movies in the series of pirates of Caribbean because of all the new characters and the new places that Jack Sparrow goes with Penelope Cruz in his side and Blackbeard with his crew.

Check these movies out I hope you find them interesting too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment