Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A robbery.

Dear Christina,
                    

  How are you? I haven’t heard from you for a long time. I’m writing to tell you about a robbery I witnessed.
  Yesterday night while I was sleeping I heard noises outside my bedroom. I panicked for some minutes and then I went out and I saw three men about twenty years old with hooded tops covering their faces.
  I couldn’t believe my eyes! The three men run away very fast with mum’s jewelry and our wallets and mobile phones. It was really frightening and I was shocked. We called the police and they came fast. Luckily they found the robbers and arrested them.
  It’s a hard and dangerous job to be a policeman. I don’t want to be one when I grow up. What about you? Write back soon.


Lots of love,
 Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment