Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A crime

                      
           Dear Mike,
                 
             How are you? Thanks for your letter. It was great to hear from you.
             I told you in my last letter that I had seen a burglary . Well, I didn't tell you very much about it. Last Monday around 10:30 p.m., I was going for a walk when I saw a man who was running out of a house in my area. He was about 23 years old and he was carrying a wooden box. I understood that this box was heavy. Then the man went inside a get-away car.
            Just then, a middle-aged woman ran out of the same house. She was shouting "Help, help, a thief in my house!". Immediately, I called the police and I report this fact. Then two policemen arrived at this house and looked for evidence. They found some fingerprints which belonged to an unknown person and the owner of this house. I really felt very frightened, but I was a bit calm afterwards.
          Finally, we read in a news paper about this crime and we answered What happened exactly?
          That's it! What about you? Anyway, write soon and tell me all your news. Please write your opinion about this burglary!   

Love,
Marinos

No comments:

Post a Comment