Thursday, August 8, 2013

Applying for a job

Dear Sir/Madam


  I am writing to apply for the position of part-time shop assistant,which I saw advertised  in today's "News" (August 6th).
  I am seventeen years old and I have worked as a shop assistant in a souvenir shop before,so I already have some experience.I have qualifications in English,French and Spanish which I speak fluently.I am a student of High School of Art and we learn a lot about all kinds of art.Also,I am an excellent student,since I receive high grades.
  As for my personal qualities,I would decribe myself as ambitious and hard-working.I am sociable and friendly,too.Of course I am interested in art and that is why I would like to take the job.
  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.I look forward  hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Eva Chrisostomaki

2 comments: