Sunday, October 13, 2013

PET Speaking Stage 1

Do you come from a large or a small family?

There are the three of us in my family. My mum, my dad and I. We aren't a big family, (comma) but we have fun together !

Do you often see your grandpareds?

Yes, I do. Every weekend I go to my village Ptsideros where my grandpa lives. There, I stay for one day and on Sunday evening I come back to Heraklion.

Do you get on well with your cousins?

Yes, I do. I have got eight cousins and the most of them are babies. They are so cute and I love them... I think that they love me too

What kind of things do you do together?

Every weekend I see my cousins because they live in my village and I can't see them the other days  . So every Saturday and Sunday we go to the village's playground where they play on the slide and swings.

1 comment: