Sunday, October 13, 2013

Personal Speaking Questions 2

                                                        Speaking Questions

  1. Do you come from a big or a small family ?                                                                                         I come from a big family I have a brother and two sisters.
  2. Do you often see your grandparents ?                                                                                                 My grandfathers and one of my grandmothers have died so I have only a grandmother but I go to my village twice a month.
  3. Do you get on well with your brother and sisters ?                                                                                 I haven't got any problem with my brother and my sisters. We do lots of things together and we love each other deeply.
  4. What kind of things do you do together ?                                                                                            Usually we play board games and we watch movies at the cinema. We always have a great time together.                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Well done John! You've finally answered the questions on the blog! I knew you are an amazing blogger and I was not wrong! (Was I? Hehehehe!) Kisses and hugs! See you on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I am an amazing blogger but you are our amazing teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete