Monday, November 11, 2013

Personal Speaking Questions Stage 1

10) What do you like doing in your free time? Do prefer doing something active or restful?

  I like doing plenty of things in my free time, both active and restful. First and foremost, I enjoy hanging out with my friends. When we meet we usually go downtown at a cafe, or we go to the cinema. We sometimes organize parties on Saturdays. Another active thing I love doing is playing volleyball. I'm a player in a team and I practice twice a week. In addition to that, I'm keen on reading books with adventure or fiction and especially English. Also, I really like listening to music.


11) Do you enjoy listening to music? What kinds of music do you like?

  I really enjoy listening to music, because it gives me energy, it makes me cheerful and sometimes I need it to relax. My favourite sorts are trance, elecrto and generally dance. I listen to music when I am in my bedroom by my computer, or when I walk down the street from my phone. I often listen to music when I study. 


12) Tell us about your English teacher.

  Miss Christina is a young brilliant teacher with many abilities. She is also creative and that's because she doesn't want us to learn something only in an ordinary way, but she teaches with alternative ones (for instance by using a computer and the Internet), which turn out to be really useful. However, she is strict whenever it's necessary. Apart from that, Miss Christina is friendly with all of her students and she encourages them for the best.


13) Do you enjoy studying English? 

  I enjoy studying English, because it's a further useful education, which affects positively the way I think and behave. I'm incredibly proud of the fact that I'm studying it with success. 


14) Do you think English will be useful for you in the future? 

  Of course I believe English will be useful for me in the future; firstly in travelling, because it's an important qualification,  as it is the universal language. It's also a means of communication that helps us to speak with people from foreign countries and learn different things about their culture. That means that by learning English our mind's cultivation is extended.Then, English helps me obtain knowledge that will be an inevitable part of my life, because I want to study and live abroad. 

                         


1 comment:

  1. Bravo Marinaki mou. you are an amazing blogger and speaker of English! As I have already said to Katerina, I love you all from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete