Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Personal speaking questions

1. What do you like doing in your free time? Do you prefer doing acting or restful?

In my free time I like to relax in my house, but sometimes I meet my friends and we go to play football  or we go to the cinema.

2. Do you enjoy listening to music?  What kinds of music do you like?

I like listening to music because it helps me relax. I don't prefer a special kind of music , I listen to different kinds.

3. Tell us about your English teacher?

Our English teacher is a very good teacher and friendly with the children. Also she has a great sense of humor and she tells us jokes all the time to reduce boredom and have fun.

4. Do you enjoy studying English?

I like to study English, but sometimes we have a lot of homework so I don't enjoy it very much. Generally, I prefer to study English than my school subjects.

5. Do you think English will be useful for you in the future?

I think that English is the most important language from all the other languages and it is very useful for a child's future. That is, because English is the global language, so if you travel to other countries you can communicate with local people better. Also, if you want to find a job in the future, English is one of the most important qualifications.


1 comment:

  1. 'Reducing boredom', my specialty!!! Well done George for the post!

    ReplyDelete