Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Japanese anime

I think that everone here have seen cartoon! But how many have seen anime from Japan which are all awesome. They are all extraordinary and special. None of them have the same plot or setting that's why I've seen 7-8 kinds of them. Every anime series has between 200-800 episode. One of my favourite anime from all of them is Naruto. I like it most because they have some insane power and I like the villains more :D
Here's is a video of my favourite Naruto episode and the one named Uchiha Madara is the strongest villain ever existed. Just watch how he can beat about a whole ninja anbu on his own! I'm sure you'll love it.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Christian! I can surely now say that after all these amazing posts, the boys' team is very close to victory!!!

    ReplyDelete