Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Despicable Me 2

   A day before having a week of vacation that we all throughly enjoyed.We saw a hilarious movie called 'Despicable Me 2'.This movie personally made me laugh a lot and I had a lot of fun watching it.This film was a beautiful mix of comedy and romance.


   I did a quiz of 'Despicable Me 2' to test how good I knew this movie.My score was 27/30 which I think is a pretty good score.27/30 means that I knew how to answer right almost all the questions that were given to me by this particular test.


   My favourite scene of this movie was when Gru and Lucy broke into El Matcho's house.This was my favourite moment of the movie because when they go in the building a chicken attacks them.This chicken was really fast and strong so they couldn't easily catch it.It mostly attacked Gru and Gru always reacted really funny by saying a lot of different funny words and comments and at the same time Lucy is laughing with him and then trying to catch the chicken too. At last Lucy catches it when they hear El Matcho coming in the building and they let it alone and run to hide.


 

1 comment: