Saturday, November 1, 2014

A frightening story.

    I was listening to music in my castle bedroom when I heard a strange noise. I was petrified because I had heard that the castle was built on the old graveyard. I had also heard that a family used to live there, but one day the father murdered his family and escaped from the castle. The police never found him. Now it was getting dark and there was dead silence.

    
   I left my room and I went to the corridor. My heart was beating loudly and my teeth were chattering. Suddenly, I heard a frightening whisper from the last room. I went there and the door creaked when I pushed it open. I saw an old man who was talking on his own. "Yes master, I killed my family for you and I will kill him too", he said and then he turned and he looked at me with an evil smile. Just then, I ran out of the room and I went to the attic. I found a coffin and I hid there. A few minutes later, I fell asleep.


    When I got up, the sun was rising. Suddenly, I heard the old man shouting. I went there and I saw him on the floor. "Sorry master, I will not disappoint you again........AAAA..........noNOO......DON'T..
......AAAAAAaaa", he screamed and then he disappeared. I ran out of the castle immediately and I didn't go there again. A few weeks later, I sold the castle.

1 comment: