Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A presentation of myself

Hi my name is Paul! I am thirteen years old and I am a secondary-school student. I really liked your videos about yourselves and your preferences, too. Now, I am going to intoduce myself to you! I live in Heraklion, which is the biggest city in Crete. As for my preferences, I love playing basketball and I am also keen on hanging out with my friends!
     

My favourite school subjects are French and English. Also, my favourite film is "Life is beautiful" with Roberto Benigni. I liked it, since it describes the negative side of war. However, it is optimistic and it teaches us to look on the bright side of the life! 


Moreover, I prefer comics to books, becouse I find them more exciting and I like the pictures. Did you know that comics help us learn a foreign language better??? This is why I enjoy reading Asterix and Lucky Luke. Do you enjoy reading comics?


Finally, I have been studying English and French for years. I really love your language!! I am sitting ecxams in the French language in a few days! Wish me luck! Thank you for reading this post. I look forward to your next video.


1 comment:

  1. Bravo Paul! I have just sent it to our French friends. We are now going to prepare the video!!!

    ReplyDelete