Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Scary Story...

            I was listening to music in my castle bedroom when  I heard a strange noise. My parents had  rented rooms in the local castle so we could spend some days living in a castle.
          Suddenly I heard creepy sounds coming from upstairs. I was really scared. I didn't know what was making the weird noise and my heart was beating fast.
          I couldn't call my parents as they were watching TV in another room of the castle. A few minutes later I decided to investigate what the noise was upstairs. As I was walking up the dark  and lonely staircase I heard the noise again and this time was louder and closer to me.
            When I got to the top of the stairs my sister jumped out and frightened me so much to make me scream loud. She told me  that she was playing a joke on me . That time I was so annoyed and angry with my sister but I was more relaxed that was not a ghost.

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για scary castles

1 comment: